Jun 20, 2008
The Chameleons´ Biography written by Mark Burgess himself, has been released in a hard back book of 782 pages. The title is View From a Hill, and there are still autographed copies, which can be ordered from Mark Burgess Site. You can also order it through Red Sun Records and Amazon.
May 20, 2008
On that note, John also mentions he is not able to join the Gig the reunited SUN & MOON is playing at The Ritz
Wednesday, 14th May 2008: YESTERDAY is HISTORY IS HERE!!
YES ITS FINALLY HERE!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER A COPY OF MY NEW ALBUM
SIMPLY LOGON TO WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CLUBCHAMELEON OR WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BUSHARTMUSIC AND CLICK ON THE BUY NOW BUTTON, IT WILL TAKE YOU THROUGH THE PAYMENT PROCESS, EASY! ALSO BUSHART`S DEBUT GIG WILL BE AT MCR ACADEMY 3 (HOP & GRAPE) ON FRIDAY 10TH OF OCTOBER, TICKETS ARE GOING TO BE £5 FROM PICCADILLY BOX OFFICE AND MCR ACADEMY, ALSO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUY TICKETS VIA THE MYSPACE SITES FROM THIS WEEK, THE TICKETS WILL BE £5 +£1.50 P+P!!
ALSO ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, AS SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW I WAS ASKED TO DO THE MCR V CANCER GIG AT THE RITZ WITH THE SUN AND THE MOON, BUT I HAVE TO DECLINE THE OFFER, DOWN TO BAND POLITICS I SUPPOSE, BUT AS A RESULT CAN`T DO THE GIG, MANY APOLOGIES TO THE PEOPLE WHO WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS, BUT IT REALLY IS A NO GO, APOLOGIES ONCE AGAIN!
To listen to some songs of the debut album by BUSHART, please visit the BUSHART MySpace Site
Apr 15, 2008
This is the Track List:
Disc: 1 (Remastered)
01. Don’t Fall
02. Here Today
04. Second Skin
05. Up The Down Escalator
06. Less Than Human
07. Pleasure and Pain
08. Thursday’s Child
09. As High As You Can Go
10. A Person Isn’t Safe Anywhere These Days
11. Paper Tigers
12. View From A Hill
Disc: 2 (Live 1983)
01. In Shreds (previously unreleased version)
02. Dear Dead Days (previously unreleased version)
03. Things I Wish I’d Said (previously unreleased version)
04. Don’t Fall (live, Bremen 1983)
05. Here Today (live, Bremen 1983)
06. Thursday’s Child (live, Bremen 1983)
07. A Person Isn’t Safe Anywhere These Days (live, Bremen 1983)
08. Less Than Human (live, Bremen 1983)
09. Pleasure and Pain (live, Bremen 1983)
10. Second Skin (live, Bremen 1983)
11. Paper Tigers (live, Bremen 1983)
12. Monkeyland (live, Bremen 1983)
13. Singing Rule Britannia (live, Bremen 1983)
14. Up The Down Escalator (live, Bremen 1983)
15. View From A Hill (live, Bremen 1983)
Apr 1, 2008
Fantastic news for all the SUN & MOON fans. April 2008 sees the reunion of three of the four original members for a set of acoustic gigs. Mark Burgess, Andy Clegg & Andy Whitaker join hands again and the magic will surely flow...
Dates and Venues:
- 20 April with a short set at The Legendary Manchester Busker 20th Anniversary night (1)
-14 May at the Retro Bar in Manchester
-16 The LGM Music Venue, Earlestown (between Manchester and Liverpool)
(1)For a couple of videos (Picture of England and Arabs&Americans) of S&M playing Live at LMB, please visit the The Legendary Manchester Busker Web Site.
Unluckily John Lever will not be able to join them so Achim Faerber will be playing drums. Is it possible the future will bring new compositions by these great artist working together again? Who knows...
Stefan, a fan from The Chameleons UK and related projects informed us that on the following link there are available in mp3 format the Manchester Radio Online Sessions of The Sun and The Moon.